Did you know it takes roughly 36 pieces of fruit to make one gallon of apple cider vinegar?!
What’s with Apple Cider Vinegar?
Apple Cider Vinegar doesn’t sound like anything special, especially since it is just vinegar made from apples, sugar and yeast but you are wrong. Apple Cider Vinegar contains nutrients which make hair stronger, shinier and generally healthier. That’s right you can put it in your salad, but you can also use it to create a natural hair mask!
- Helps to regulate the pH of the scalp so it is great for those who suffer from dandruff
- Used as an upset tummy fix – mix a tablespoon with water and drink it and say goodbye to your upset stomach
- Can be used as a mouthwash for you to gargle when you begin to have a sore throat
- Contains amino acids
- Contains antioxidants
- Can easily be incorporated into your cooking or as a simple salad dressing
- Has antimicrobial properties – great for skin discomfort
Never consumer Apple Cider Vinegar neat. Always dilute it otherwise its acidity can erode your tooth enamel. Also take precaution if you are diabetic, or if it is problematic for your blood sugar levels to be lowered. Always check with your Doctor or Dentist if you have any concerns.
*A blog post for Gold Collagen® (Minerva Research Labs)