Did you know grapefruit is 90% water??!
Grapefruit is considered to be among the 20 best foods to eat for breakfast! But don’t keep it just for your breakfast, it is a great snack to have in the afternoon too or whenever you’re a bit thirsty, have a bit of grapefruit thanks to its high-water content. Now as you should with all foods, eat in moderation, as grapefruit can break down medication when eaten in excess.
- Rich in vitamin C
- Immune booster
- Great for skin, hair and nails
- Rich source of powerful antioxidants
- Makes the body more alkaline
- High in enzymes that burn fats
- Have a high water content
- Fresh grapefruit contains salicylic acid which helps to break down the bodies inorganic calcium which can build up in the joints cartilage and this can lead to arthiritis