Did you know… pomegranates belong to the berry family and are native to the Middle East?
People avoid pomegranates on the basis that they are difficult to cut up but all the health benefits from it are well worth the hassle!
- Great source of fibre, vitamins A,C and some B
- Full of powerful antioxidants
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Anti-viral properties
- Supports healthy blood circulation
- Inhibits the growth and spreading of cancer cells
- May prevent high blood pressure, high cholesterol, inflammatory activities and oxidative stress
- Provides the 20 per cent of the recommended daily value of vitamin K which is vital for healthy strong bones