Have you heard about the lemon sprayer? This nifty gadget is all the rage for lemon lovers who want an easy way to get the juice. If you’re on the spray team or the slice-and-squeeze team, you clearly have a love for lemon and should know the benefits of it before adding it to your recipe.
Benefits of Eating Lemon!
- Absolutely bursting with vitamin C!
- Immune booster with strong anti-fungal and antibacterial properties
- Has been proven to work for weight loss (when taken first thing in the morning and diluted with warm water, drank on an empty stomach)
- Fights kidney stones and can even help to break up small kidney stones
- Prevents constipation
- Helps cure chronic constipation
Lemon has an abundance of benefits when we consume it. It can help us internally by detoxifying and boosting our immune system through its powerful antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. If you do not enjoy the taste of pure plain water, use some slices of lemon in water to infuse and make it alkaline and tasty.