It’s Mother’s Day this week! Make sure you have this date in your calendar: Sunday 31st March. It’s a day to celebrate the women in your life. The one’s who gave birth to us, to the ones who raised us, to the ones who taught us right from wrong. It’s a day to celebrate the maternal bonds we have created and the influence of mothers.
Being a Mother is hard work! It’s essentially a lifelong job with no paid benefits, long hours and stressful years. So they more than deserve to receive love every day but make sure you show your appreciation and love x10 on Mother’s Day!
How can you surprise your mum?
- a delicious tea party for two or a huge group
- a face mask to make up for all the times you exhausted her and she forgot to take a moment for her skin
- a hair treatment (take your mum to the salon and give her hair a break with keratin or other treatments!)
- new lipstick because what woman doesn’t want smooth and plump lips?
- create a chic photo album for a trip down memory lane
- a room full of flowers is always a winner
- a personalised gift (this could be socks, books, necklaces, bracelets, pyjamas or a mug. Don’t make excuses, there are so many places that now give that personalised touch!)
Go all out to show your mother you’re thankful for all that she has done for you. I hope you are surrounded with love, gifts, great company and good food to make this day great!