Enjoy this holiday where we all overload on chocolate eggs. You know the feeling; every time you open the fridge you just see chocolate eggs. First, you’re excited at the prospect of all this chocolate but after 2 days you declare you’ll never eat chocolate again. It’s the cycle of Easter and many of us wouldn’t change a thing about it.
Looking for things to do on Easter?
- Got kids or don’t have kids? Either way, do an Easter egg hunt/trail! The fun isn’t limited to age and it gets you moving off that sofa and compete against your loved ones for a piece of chocolate.
- Make a day of visiting top chocolate shops in your town to find artistic chocolate eggs and treats.
- Want something a bit more refined? Keep an eye out for Easter themed afternoon teas.
- Keep with tradition and make sure you have your Sunday roast lunch.
- Not hungry? Head for a walk in the beautiful spring air. Visit a zoo, farm, nature reserves or parks.
- Nothing screams Easter more than Beatrix Potters “Peter Rabbit”. Treat your kids to a Where is Peter Rabbit show at Theatre Royal Haymarket (5th-28th April).